- Interactive virtual cockpit
- Original KFC225 autopilot installed
- Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded from the original aircraft.
- Two GNS430 installed
- 3D Gauges
- 2D windows: Cameras (for setting different cameras and field of view) and Options (for opening pilot and baggage doors, making invisible windows reflections, statics elements and tinted windows).
- Full moving parts: Ailerons, elevators, rudders, flaps, rolling wheels
- Highly detailed animations, such as doors, ladders, fully articulated sun visors, etc.
- Realistic exterior lights and night lighting effects: Navigation lights, beacons, landing lights
- Realistic light effects on gauges
- 3D modeled and animated pilot figures
- Highly detailed and optimized 3D cockpit area
- IFR certification
- Many details such as: pitot, antennas, chocks, pitot cover, baggage area.
- Realistic textures and original paint designs.
- Accurately reproduced flight characteristics
- Real weight and balance.
- Toggle yoke visibility in virtual cockpit
- Nightlight effects on panel
Included in the package:
- 4 Liveries
- 1 Blank texture
- Normal and Emergency Procedures PDF
- KFC225 Autopilot Manual
- B58 Reference PDF
- Recommended Settings PDF
- General Information PDF
***WARNING: This aircraft was NOT developed for X-Plane 10. It works in that platform, but it doesn t take advantage of all the new features. We will provide a patch in the future which will make it 100% compatible.