EUR 16.00 excl. VAT
Tirana International Airport Nënë Tereza (IATA: TIA, ICAO: LATI) (Albanian: Aeroporti Ndërkombëtar i Tiranës Nënë Tereza) is Albania's only international airport. It is commonly known as Rinas International Airport, as it is located 6 NM (11 km; 6.9 mi) northwest of Tirana, in the village of Rinas. In 2001, the airport was named after Mother Teresa. Tirana International Airport Nënë Tereza was constructed in a period of two years, from 1955 to 1957.
After the fall of communism political and social changes caused an increase in the number of airlines operating in the airport. Notably its reconstruction, started in 2005 and terminated in 2008, made possible a relevant increase in the processing capacity of the airport, which saw its number of passengers per year doubling from 2005 to 2010, when it reached 1.5M. The airport currently has a capacity to process 1.8M passengers per year and it is thought that such capacity will suffice to handle the expected increase given the visa liberalization for the citizens of Albania in the area of Schengen, which started at the end of 2010.
- Highly detailed Tirana Intl' Airport / LATI
- Photoscenery surrounding the airport area with night lighting and autogen
- FS9 version compatible with default and add-on FS9 scenery
- FSX version compatible with default and add-on FSX scenery
- Compatible with add-on AI traffic
- Usage of FS9 SDK for the FS9 version for best performance
- Usage of FSX SDK for the FSX version for best performance
EUR 17.23 excl. VAT
EUR 22.99 excl. VAT
EUR 29.40 excl. VAT
EUR 34.90 excl. VAT
EUR 14.99 excl. VAT
EUR 20.00 excl. VAT