Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) is Malaysia's main international airport and one of the major airports of South East Asia. It is located approximately 45 kilometres (28 mi) from Kuala Lumpur city centre in Sepang district of Selangor.
KLIA was started in 1993 to replace Subang International Airport (now Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport).
The airport has the capacity to handle 70 million passengers and 1.2 million tones of cargo a year. It was ranked the 11th busiest airport in the world by international passenger traffic, and is the 10th busiest international airport in Asia. It was ranked the 28th busiest airport by cargo traffic in 2013. There are three terminal in KLIA; The Main Terminal, Satellite Terminal and Low Cost Carrier Terminal. Nowadays, AirAsia has moved their fleets to the new terminal and the third runway, KLIA2.
It is the major hub of Malaysia Airlines, MAS kargo, AirAsia, AirAsia X, Malindo Air and Department of Civil Aviation (DCA).
- High detail photoscenery with 60 cm/pixel (higher than this is not available throughout this region.)
- Ground poly of the runway and taxiways with high detail custom made textures.
- Almost all the buildings in the airports have been modeled to detail including Main Terminal, Satellite Terminal and Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT) which is now converted to cargo area.
- Custom made 3d taxiway edge lights. Light splash from light poles, illuminate the entire airport with realistic night light.
- Service vehicles in parking ramps.
- Real 3D ALSF-2 landing light system.
- Runway guard lights to all runway holding points.
- Surrounding of the airport including observation hill, Sepang International Circuit and Masjid Sultan Abdul Samed.
- KLIA2 is included in this version. New Terminal for low cost, budget airliners such as Air Asia, Tiger Airlines, Lion Air, Cebu Pacific, etc. The new KLIA2 terminal is measured to be at least 257,000 sqm, with 60 gates, 8 remote stands, 80 aerogridges. Costing around 4 million Malaysia Ringgit, the new KLIA2 terminal was officially opened on May2, 2014.
- Static jetways are modeled in detail.
- At night, Skybridge shows its lights which changes colors through times.
- KLIA express trains have extended their service to KLIA2 as well.
What is not included in the scenery package:
- Traffic is not included. You might have your own traffic. More traffic from the scenery might add more chaos.
- Mesh is not included. You can use any third party terrain or mesh from flightsim.com or simviation.com
You can download from Aeronautical Information Publication Malaysia http://www.aip.dca.gov.my You can get the most recent chart for free.
This scenery is Copyright ? 2010 Jirayu Tanabodee. All rights are reserved to Jirayu Tanabodee. You may not copy, dissemble, distribute, modify or upload to any other site. This scenery is for home use only. If you want license for commercial aircraft simulator, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org